Do you prefer shopping or going to a park?
Definitely a Park, at any time. I enjoy buying groceries, though 🙂
What is the highest score you’ve ever made in bowling? Actual or virtually played.
I don’t think I have played bowling. I’ll let you know if and when I do.
Name the foreign countries you’ve been to.
1. Ukraine – though not foreign for me.
2. United States – though not foreign for most on the blogosphere.
3. Morocco, my Love.
4. Singapore, my childhood Wonderland.
5. Malaysia – a short trip to the Ocean.
6. France – a memorable glimpse of Paris.
7. Turkey – the unforgettable Istanbul and mythical Cyprus.
8. Italy – a day of strolling through Trieste, almost stumbling into an ancient Roman Theater!! Visits are free of charge (?!)
9. Russia – Moscow is quite inevitable if you were born in the USSR.
10. Belarus – a summer visit to me great-grandma.
Describe your own outlook on life in seven words or less.
Home, Physical Comfort , Contentment, Achievement shared with Love.